April 11, 2006

Naomi Campbell Has a Date With Rosie O'Donnell

Naomi_campbell_under_arrestPsycho British supermodel
Naomi Campbell has thrown yet another tantrum and whaled all over yet another humble personal employee. This time the assistant's transgression was not finding a pair of jeans. Naomi is pictured at left, under arrest, with her handcuffs hidden under a tasteful pashmina shawl from Anne Klein. (It's the hottest in felonywear, which would be nicely paired with Martha Stewart's lace home detention ankle bracelet cozy.)



The Smoking Gun has put together a short but hilarious claymation re-enactment of Naomi's hair-trigger rage incident, based on testimony from the last such incident.



Rosie O'Donnell is also really ticked at Naomi, and wants a little hunk of flesh.



Rosie can be a little nuts (see the "my yellow" example) but I like what she's doing with Rosie's Family Cruise,
in which she demonstrates that families with gay parents are just as
happy and obnoxious as other families. Anyway, she wants to put the
hurt on big bully Naomi a little bit:

O'Donnell
explains, "I just picture this cute little Mexican woman working
saying, Excuse me Miss Campbell can I possibly get you... ' and Naomi
going, 'Get away from me, bam bam bam!'...I would actually like to
fight her. I think for all the people that she's beaten up, I think she
needs a big 200 pound lesbian to kick her a*s."

(Via contactmusic)

No comments: