May 20, 2006

Yesterday

Wentworth_miller
Yesterday a friend was on a flight from NYC to Chicago with Wentworth Miller.



Sorry, I should use his full name so you know who I'm talking about. Wentworth "Hottie Hot Hot" Miller.



Also yesterday, I was interviewed on camera for another friend's project. I've never been on camera before. A few things I noticed while looking back at the raw footage:



#1. My face and neck get very pink when I am self-conscious. Very, very pink.



#2. I have a giant, shiny, white forehead. I should really think about cutting my long bangs back so no one is tempted to rent out my forehead as a billboard or movie screen.



Pink_blush#3. I giggle a lot when I'm nervous, causing much more work for the poor editor. Very professional.



#4. The giggling me is infinitely more interesting to watch than the serious, overthinking-the-answers me.

No comments: