November 20, 2005

South Park Boys Take Irreverent Humor TOO FAR

They can mock the Pope, Tom Cruise, Judaism, fat people, racism, Latin America, alien probe allegations, Jennifer Lopez, Up With People, President Bush, God, Canada, Janeane Garofalo, Celine Dion, Winona Ryder, Marlon Brando, Mormonism, Matt Damon, Ricky Martin, Catholicism, and George Clooney all they want.

But when Matt Stone and Trey Parker start going after redheads, I will change the channel, cancel my subscription, petition my congressman, send dozens of unwanted pizzas to Comedy Central, write angry letters to People Magazine, pray to St. Jude, clog up the South Park Studios message boards, blog like a mothertrucker, stalk Leeza Gibbons, and only get madder and redder, because this will not stand!

I am not alone in my outrage. Leading campaigners against these slanders include, but are not limited to:

No comments: