August 2, 2008

James Fritz at Blewtennany July 12, 2008

I'm finally getting around to editing a bunch of older stuff! Here's James Fritz on July 12, 2008, performing at Bryan's Blewtenanny show. Fritz introduced me at my first open mic lo those many months ago, is a super nice guy, and runs the best open mic in the city, Your Sunday Best, at Schubas on Sundays.

That Blewtenanny one of the most amazing night of comedy I've ever personally been part of. The crowd was full of comedians, some of whom had performed elsewhere earlier, everyone was happy, tipsy, and the comedy was just powerful and ridiculous and fun. When the show was over, no one wanted to leave, so we hung out in the theater for awhile, and then headed off to a series of bars because we just didn't want to fun to end.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for shooting video and editing it. It looks awesome!

Blewtenanny! Next one is August 30th at midnight at The Playground Theater and (as always) is totally free.

Elizabeth McQuern said...

My pleasure! I'm just sorry it took me so long to get around to editing it. I'm working on the next one right now. :)