March 9, 2009

My Vid of Bryan Bowden at Chicago Underground Comedy Feb. 2009

A few weeks ago we had some folks fall out sick from our show so I plugged in a local lad who teaches stand-up at Second City, has had jokes published in Time Out Chicago, performed all over the city...and happens to be my sweetie. He knocked it out of the park. (I played around with the annotations thing at the beginning of this clip, just for fun.)

Oh, and for those of you who are fans of Bryan's Timekeeper Willis character from Blewt!, he's going to be doing man on the street at the Lincoln Lodge this Thursday and Fridays nights...in character. That means a Mexican wrestling mask, no shirt, and a really bad attitude.

2 comments:

Mo said...

Hee. "Gateway to calculus." Nerdy teacher jokes are da bomb :)

Elizabeth McQuern said...

Heck, yeah! Bryan is really kicking ass lately. I'm very proud of him.