February 14, 2008

Vote For Brandi! Or Brandi's Cat...

Vote for Brandi's Mewie to be the cat model for Bissell's new vacuum cleaner packaging. You can only vote once and you need to do it before Feb. 19, so go now and vote for Mewie! I did.

Why should you be moved to do something nice for Brandi? Because she teaches little kids music, and takes fantastic photos of them. And she writes songs that are so sweet they make me cry. And when she's feeling crabby, she makes hilarious bitchcakes.

bissell's having a contest to find a model for the packaging of their new pet hair vacuum, and i kind of want it to be my cat, mewie. if mewie wins the vote for this week, i win a free vacuum. if she's in the top five, she goes to the finals, where she'll be judged by, you know, some judges, and if she wins, she gets to have a photo shoot and be famous. and also they donate $10,000 to the pet charity of your choice, which is super exciting since both of my cats are rescues and i'm all about donating to the cause.

3 comments:

Nellie said...

voted!!! you know how I feel about a good cause...or good paws. ZING!!!

Elizabeth McQuern said...

Yay! Thanks, Nellie!

Nellie said...

You betcha! Now, when I run for president, I expect full reciprocity.