September 22, 2008

Bryan Bowden and Blewtenanny on Gapers Block

I just posted a big ol' piece about Blewtenanny on Gapers Block. Yes, that's my foxy-ass boyfriend, the producer and host.

The disclaimer at the bottom:

(**The fact that the author of this post is inextricably intertwined with Chicago comedy, edited the above video clip and most of the video clips linked to in this post, and probably couldn't be objective about any of this no matter how hard she tried does nothing to negate the awesomeness of all the above-mentioned comedians.)

2 comments:

Claire said...

Love that disclaimer!

Cxx

Elizabeth McQuern said...

Ha! Thanks.

It had to be said. They hired me to write for them knowing I'm really embedded in comedy here, but I feel like I should acknowledge it here and there anyway.