October 3, 2008

Man Punches Shark to Save Dog

Would you punch a shark in the face to save your little furry baby? I would! And that's exactly what Florida carpenter and animal lover Greg LeNoir did.

”I clenched my fists and dove straight in with all my strength, like a battering ram,” LeNoir, 53, said Sunday, reliving the frightening ordeal. “I hit the back of the shark’s neck. It was like hitting concrete.”

”The shark put almost all of Jake in his mouth, except for his head and three of his legs. We have no children. Jake became our child. When I saw the shark engulf him, I thought, `This can’t be the end.’

Aww...look how grateful the little guy looks. He's all "and then my dad jumped in the water and saved me!"

2 comments:

Chancelucky said...

Wow,I'm not even sure I'd have the guts to do it for a kid.

Elizabeth McQuern said...

I think I would, but looking back on it later with a "what the hell was I thinking" sort of thing.