November 6, 2010

My short comedy films screened at Chicago Underground Comedy

Last Tuesday, for the first time in three years, I took my slot at Chicago Underground Comedy and showed four of my (very) short comedy films, about ten minutes total. The audience laughed all the way through and it was really gratifying. Lo and behold and local comedy blogger was there and put up this nice recap of the show. Apparently my stuff is "crack up funny," which makes me very happy.

Come see me again next time (probably the first Tuesday of each month is when I'll go up) when I'll screen four new ones! Which means, oh yeah, gotta get off my lazy butt and make some new art.

In the meantime, here's what I showed the ChUC crowd last week, in the order I played them in. Comments and feedback are very welcome.







No comments: