1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my grandmother Elizabeth. A curious note: everyone in my family has blue eyes except me. Mine are green, and I got them from Grandma E, although she had one green eye and one brown eye. A favorite joke: "I got my eyes from my grandma. She had green...eye."
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When I last watched Paul Potts' opera audition on "Britain's Got Talent." And with every previous viewing. Seriously. Watch it. It melts even the chilliest of human hearts.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not these days. It's very erratic.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hells, yes. I'm a blast, and I'm a great friend, and I'm a great networker on other people's behalf.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I'm a stand-up comedian. I'm sure you can deduce.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. But no gallbladder.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. Too jerky. But skydiving is a scream.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms. With whole milk.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only if they have laces.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I weight train 5 days a week, so, yes. Emotionally and psychologically, though, I'm strong as a starving kitten.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their level of genuine interest in others, and overall curiosity and desire to challenge themselves. Those things are paramount.
15. RED OR PINK? My blog nickname is "Bella Rossa," so, maybe...both?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF? Inability to accept praise. Inability to stop my mind from whirring, and my infinite capacity for self-criticism.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My brother Steve. He's been gone for 19 years now. I miss him every day. I wish he could see how far I've come.
18. DO YOU HAVE ANY TATTOOS? Yep. One so far. It's in Latin and it's about comedy.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Rolled-up blue jeans, white leggings underneath, white and blue running shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Overpriced roast beef sandwich and Lorina sparkling French berry lemonade at the coffeeshop where I am now.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Pretenders: "Message of Love."
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? The smell of a swimming pool, sweaty horses/saddle leather, and jet fuel.
24.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Tony Sam.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I love her to tiny beautiful little pieces. (I love my nieces to pieces?)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Eh. Why watch when you could play? Maybe baseball. But then, maybe it's the hot dogs and beer and cute boys I like.
27. HAIR COLOR? Red.
28. EYE COLOR? Green.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, I walk around in in a fuzzy, nearsighted haze. I like it that way.
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Mangoes and blueberries.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I'd like to say happy endings, but they're rarely believable.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "The Girl Most Likely To..." I relate a bit too much. Well, not to the murdering part. But the radical transformation/everyone treats you differently part.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue, with a black hoodie.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. But with SPF 70.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I haven't had a kiss in awhile. Ask me again later.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pie. Pie! PIEPIEPIEPIEPIE. I even worked it into a "I used to be fat" joke onstage. It killed.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Kristy Mangel.